Saturday, April 16, 2005

the day comes and go without giving us clues on what kind of the next day coming a head

bismillah...
hey, we meet again..on this blog issue, i just wanted to quote few moments which came across to my line of life, colouring it, impacting meanings to it..well...that is the reality of life..

yup....couldnt' lie to myself, yes.. i did receive someone fr JB last week. this 'someone' is my online mate and that was the first time i met this 'someone'. ahah... seems i couldnt stop hiding the truth of this 'someone'. Yes.. this someone is 'she'. and yup, we had a great moment last week...

before that, few wedding ceremonies of my pals were held within the last couple of weeks. the first is my mmu mate which is also my international project mate to SA, Beijing and middle east. Raftawati has ended her journey as YL with her beloved husband, najib. Then, the following day is my school mate big day, hanaffi, whom ended his bachelor life with sofia, his univ mate. all of the pics on the lovely days can be viewed through my fotopages at http://stamos32.fotopages.com. To both of my friends, May ur relationship remains endlessly and selamat pengantin baru.

Next week is scheduled to be our ex mrsmbp 9798 mini gathering. the date is on 24th April 2005. until now i hv received 13 confirmation fr the old buddies and the numbers shall increase towards the day. i just hope it will become one meaningful for us, and lets take this opportunity to us restore and prolong our relationships which we hv built before.

well, till next blog issue..see ya

No comments: